Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

my journal

dear diary,

I am starting a new thing called my thoughts. It will cover whatever I am thinking of at the moment.

My thoughts July 30, 2011

If you do everything for the glory to god then you can’t mess up. I know that to be a fact for I am now facing a major trial. I am a year ahead in math and failed the final exam today. I now have two options to take:
  1. Redo pre algebra
  2.  Take the final exam over again.
I chose the second option and need to study all day Monday, because I did terrible. I got a 55, uugghhh…. The worst thing to ever got in my whole life. I missed 9/20 problems.
 I get to retake the final exam over again on Tuesday.
Please be praying for me  as I restudy and focus during the construction at my house on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying that you pass your test on Tuesday! Hope to see you soon. Enjoy your new room!

    ReplyDelete