Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lately I've been trying to do everything myself. My school, mychores, my excercising and nothing good has come out of it. Even my musical talent failed to bring a good lesson. That's when the Lord hit me. Instead of trying to do everything on my own. Why not hold his hand every step of the way and let him lead me through life? What was holding me back? Yes PRIDE was holding me back from taking the hand of my Lord and Savior who loves me.
while I was fooling around on Bible study tools .org i found an interesting quote.
"A Rabbi and a New England Minister were getting to know one another. Proudly, the minister exclaimed, "One of my ancestors signed the Declaration of Independence." "I understand your pride," responded the rabbi. "One of my ancestors signed the Ten Commandments." It struck me funny.
Thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?" (Obadiah 3).
I was up high in my own little world and the Lord brought me down back to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment