Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dear Journal,

My grandfather and grandmother just left our house. We are spending a week at lake Weiss in Alabama. We are going to have fun on our boat and enjoy the rest of the summer until school starts August 1.  I have been doing a little bit of catch-up work so that I am ready for school start. Dad is cooking sausage for breakfast and my little brother is orgainizing his train station. My sisters are both playing wii ski and snowboard.   mom is reading her latest book. I am enjoying typing. dad said we would have a   bowling tournament on the wii.
Later
I just got off of google reader and am subscribed to most of your blogs. I am not sure if I am doing it right but I'll figure it out in a few years. pretty soon i'll have to shut down the laptop. it's a really old laptop and very slow.  I need to go outside and get some fresh air. but I'll wait until my sister is done with her history time with my mother. My mom had a blog a long time ago. She helps lead a group at our church, It's called the homeschool group for we are homeschoolers.  I ran 1 1/4 miles this morning and am still sore from the workout I had yesterday. hope we can go swimming soon.   This is what I have to do this week to get ready for school to start:
. four spelling tests
 10 problems of math.
  3 essays on different topics
 review 26 lessons in logic
4 chapters of history
I've done
2 essays
3 chapters of history
10 lessons of logic.
That's a great deal to do in 6 days.


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment