Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Great Hope

Welcome to the Cottage!

Have you ever ben annoyed at either a brother or sister, because they didn't do what you wanted ? I'm with you. I get desperately annoyed and even to the point of screaming because they aren't listening to what I say to do.  Last night my sister and brother were going nuts and so I warned them that they will get in trouble if Dad comes upstairs.  And Guess What?  He did and now they have a bad punishment for a week.

But don't think I am perfect.  For I still do things wrong whether I say it or think it.  We all do things wrong and there is nothing we can do about it, " for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God " as it says in Romans 3:23.   But we are not perfect, so we also have Romans 5:8 , which says " But God demonstates his own love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."

We have HOPE!  It's like the ending of a Great book and it ends like this:  If we accept Christ as our Lord and Savior, we will be written in a great book. Just like the one you finished reading called the book of the Lamb.  So think: is that a message you want to learn about today?

                                                                               -Hannah Grace

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!
    Love your blog! I love how you back up everything with scripture. I so proud of u! LOL! Who says preteens and teens can't do things for Christ! Keep at it!
    In Christ,
    Anna Leigh
    "in the BEGINNING, GOD CREATED the heavens and the earth" Genesis 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I am Anna Leigh's cousin and she recommended me visiting your blog. This is amazing! Keep up the good work! It is such an encouragement to know that there are young ladies like you. You are an encouragement to others!

    Marli Reese
    Romans 8:31
    Prattville, AL
    Age: 18

    ReplyDelete