Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Busy school work

Sorry I haven't posted recently.  I have been very busy with school work. Latin and vocabulary are the most difficult.  But overall I really enjoy my work. I do Pre-Algebra, Intoductory Logic, Bob Jones World History, and Worldly Wise 3000 for vocabulary.  We also study the Bible at our school each morning.  Right now in Bible, we are in Isaiah Ch. 6.  I find it to be very interesting. We are also studying Shakespeare.  I enjoyed Midsummer's Night Dream.  I thought the fairies were funny.

On to what I enjoy, I really love reading. Right now I am caught in the series The Royal Diaries.  I have one book in front of me, called Victoria.  It's all about girl's lives in castles and being princesses.  I recently found out they have the whole series at our library, so I am excited about reading them.

Other than reading, I also really enjoy year-round swim team. I am on Chattahoochee Gold. Go Gold! I am going to swim in a meet in October, on the 2nd and 3rd.  The reason I am able to type on this blog today is I worked super-hard all morning till about 4pm.

By the way everybody in my class is going to Washington, D.C. Oct. 4-9 so please be praying for a safe 11 hour ride.  Ha Ha Ha

                                                                -Hannah Grace

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for the DC trip!! Out smart those boys, ok? LOL
    love ya,
    Anna Leigh

    ReplyDelete