Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family pets

Pets are a wonderful thing to have. They teach you responsibility and about animal life.
Responsibility is seeing what needs to be done and doing it and completing your job fully with a happy heart. One way to have responsibility with your pet is making sure it has water and food and cleaning up after it's mess. Or for small animals cleaning their cages also fulfills your job as owner of your pet.
They teach you about how to take care of certain animals and what they need to survive. My pet Lucy died on August 17, 2010 and it has been hard to get over that.  But I am still alive and I enjoy playing with my new hampster.

A picture of Cottonball  my new hampster:
                        A picture of our dog, Sally, cuddling with a Webkinz:

                                                                             -Hannah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment