Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Friends let you down

I know what you are thinking . Why would friends let you down?  Well, they don't mean to let you down, It sort of just happens. I have had friends who say they will do something and they don't or people who act nice and friendly but aren't really that way.
So here's how you know whether a friend is a good friend: You watch their actions and the way they use their words. The way they talk to other people and discover their personality. You try to understand what they like and don't and see their point of view. If their way of talking is different you adapt to it. It's not calculus, it's friendship.

                                                                 - Hannah Grace

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Hannah! I'm Kathryn! My mom sent me your link, and its cool that you have a blog! Can't wait to read another post!!

    Faith Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah. I was checking to see if you have added anything since you're first post and saw this one on friendship. I'd say if you remember all these good things as you get older you will do well in life. :-) This is Labor Day weekend, so maybe you and your family are at the "Lake House". Uncle Kent and I are doing some landscaping work in our driveway area this weekend. It's wonderful weather our!!
    Love, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sister!
    You are showing your maturity in Christ every post! Great job. I agree. Friends CAN let you down sometimes, even when they don't mean to. I know because I did let a friend down once. Like your Aunt said, if you remember this post, you'll do well in the friendship side of life.
    Anna Leigh

    ReplyDelete