Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Beautiful Birds

I spent some time watching the birds in our backyard and I was amazed at how calm some where and that the noisy ones could be so noisy. we saw:
Bluebirds- loud because of babies and worms
a Cardinal- quiet and calm
Wild doves- the MOST peaceful
The doves are my favorite because they are not concerned on the bees or our dog( refer to Pets tab)
They remind me of people who don;t care what everyone else thinks in the world as long as they are pure they are fine.
The cardinals are my next favorite for although the are a neon color which attracts attention to them they are a quiet and peaceful kind of bird.  they remind me of people who want to be noticed, but when they are they don't know what to say.
My least favorite are the blue birds because they seem to be sort of pushy and rude to the quiet people around them.
I Think I am more like a dove, because I do protect myself form people who might hurt me, but some people I don't care what they think.

No comments:

Post a Comment