Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baby Birds

They hatched! Recently I have been trying to do my quiet time outside because as it is getting warmer the animals are out earlier and it is fun to see them out and see God's creation.  They little babies hatched in the last week and they are ADORABLE!( refer to Beautiful birds).  It is a beautiful sight to see God's creation in their growing years.  

We are at our lake house this week end ( thank God for Internet connection :) ) , because Dad is working on insulation and case boards for our room(imagine hammering going on!) I haven't been on as much because of school finals and studying for math.   I am out of most of my work this Thursday at 2:00 so form then on it is only easy stuff like small math topics and spelling lessons that take 30 minutes.
Please be praying for my continual progress in the Lord daily and never failing studies:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment