Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break Journal

Monday we drove down to gramdpa's house and stayed the night in his house.
Tuesday grandma had back surgery so Haley, Sony and I all went to the mall and had a shopping spree and Chickfila for lunch. y sisters and brothers both stayed with Gramps while us older ones got some quality time in with his wife: Sony. Tuesday night we went over to my Grams(Gramps previous wife) and we spent the night there and had popcorn and  and played bingo till 11 o'clock Georgia time. We fell asleep fast.
Wednesday we had breakfast at Grams and then went on a walk and to the hospital where Grandma B had back surgery.  Clarification : I have three grandparents in Florida:
Grandma : Vi: Grams
Grandma B: one with back surgery
Grandpa: Gramps and Sony
when we got home from the hospital we had lunch and then played outside it his wetlands holding pond which was dry because of no rain with a  small jet ski that Harris ( my Bro.) had received from Gramps. we went inside and played domino's and bingo and watched a movie. I'll write more when I get there.
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment