Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to school again

Welcome to the Cottage  :-)

Life just gets so busy and when you get so caught up in life that your room becomes a disaster and you are so busy you can't do anything about it then you NEED A BREAK. But when your life then becomes orderly and calm again then you should get back to work.
Today was one of those days when you feel the need to Do SOMETHING. So today I started back on school and made some major accomplishments for the 1st day of school in 2 weeks. I did:

  • 1 1/2 lessons in Pre-algebra
  • Bible memory-Hebrews 12:2
  • Read Chapter 12 in Bob Jones World history
  • listened to Batholomew's Passage almost at the end of the book : ) ( read- aloud)
  • 2 pages in my grammar book on Adverbs
  • did my chores and practiced my instruments
  • knitted 1 row on my knitting project
  • read for 30 minutes
AND typed on my blog here at the family's computer

Keep smiling!
                          -Hannah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment