Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Thank You to Friends and Family

Thank Y"all so much for praying for me as I went through surgery on my toes. I am getting better but I still have to where some very clumsy shoes until Wednesday. I'm counting down the days. I hope you all liked my last post of me in the snow. My camera is very helpful in blogging. 
I would also like to thank the cooks for our Christmas feast!  They made a wonderful feast of :

  • Turkey and ham
  • Stuffing and green beans
  • sugar cookies and peppermint bark
  • rolls and strawberry pretzel salad not actual salad
  • Butternut squash and twice baked potatoes
  • wild rice and cranberry apple bake and actual cranberry sauce
  • sugar free pumpkin pie and Pineapple upside down cake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah! I had a fun time visiting you and your family for Christmas. I agree, the food was really good. I know you can't wait to wear normal shoes again. I hope you have a good week!
    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete