Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Big plans for my future

Happy Birthday to Me ! That's right I turn 12 next Saturday! I am so glad about my life as a 12 year old. I am SUPER excited to see what God can do in my life during these next months.  I am working really hard right now at  getting more organized and efficient as I grow older. That means...
  1. keeping my stuff where it belongs
  2. studying hard and fully every day
as soon as I get those things in a habit I will be good for  a Long TIME, ( that's what I hope )          Right now I am saving up for a new room! My dad  ( thank God for creating Him)
 is going to create a wall  in between our basement playroomduring the summer and make me and my sis new rooms , because right now We share. Today I went online to http://www.pbteen.com/ and  designed my new bed.  I am so excited!
Thank y'all for reading my blog
-Hannah

1 comment: