Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A neat opportunity

I learned so much in church today.  We were in James 1:1-4, all about trials and tribulations. It is one of my favorite books. I enjoyed the part of James where James says," knowing this that the trying of your faith produces patience."  James 1:3. I think this really helps me for we all will face trials of many kinds whether or not we want to. I go to Johnson Ferry Baptist church on Sundays and Wednesdays.

                                                                    - Hannah Grace

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah,

    I don't "blog" or "facebook" so I don't really know what I'm doing! haha But I'm giving this a try because you're Mom sent me an e-mail about it.
    I'm glad you enjoyed Church yesterday. We didn't go because we were out of town on a little weekend getaway.
    Today I'm home washing clothes, cooking a little, and catching up on "this and that". Which I will now get back too...hope this post works. :-)
    Love, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I like your blog. I'm excited to read what you write. I just added it to my feed reader, which means I will know right when you update it. Pete and I are getting ready to go on a camping trip this weekend with our church. Talk to you soon! Love you!
    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah!
    I'm loving your blog so far! Can't wait to see you at KOTF!! :)
    In Christ,
    Anna Leigh
    "in the BEGINNING, GOD CREATED the heavens and the earth" Genesis 1:1

    ReplyDelete