Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

See The Beauty (A Cinderella story)

I have just finished my sophomore year of high school. And it's been smashing. I've loved every second of  school and music. I kinda do a lot of school, more than most 16 year olds. My dream is to be a marine biologist. I want to study whales and live in New Zealand. Okay, maybe Australia. In reality though, I'll probably teach biology to high school students and get married. Not that that's bad, at all.

To get back off the bunny trail and slowly trekking back onto the mountain, my favorite subject this year was Biology. In a few weeks, I'm going to take the Biology CLEP test and get out of taking the first biology class at college. :) It's so exciting, mitosis and all.

Anyway, I love kids and today I got to babysit two little kiddos. Charlie Parker, 8, and Henry, 6, are possibly the cutest kids I've ever met. They bicker and tease each other. They say the funniest random things and crack jokes that aren't even funny.

Today, we were watching the Incredibles and this is the conversation during the previews:

Me: I love watching Cinderella
CP: I can't stand Cinderella. It's so romantic and all.
H: You have to see the beauty in handsome romance.



The SIX year old is telling the eight year old about romance. I've officially seen it all. Not even kidding.

Oh. And I also got a haircut today. I would post a picture, but I don't have any good ones yet. :) I will soon though.

Tomorrow I'm going on a hike with the youth group. It'll be fun and then we are going to the lake!!! I'll post pictures of wake boarding. 

Have courage and be kind.

xxx - Hannah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment