Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

50's Tea party

Dessert Table :-)
Last night was two of my dearest friends tea parties.At my school, Living Science, when a guy or girl turns 16, we have a tea party or a mugging. The girls have tea parties and dress up and enjoy a special night with best friends. Macey Hurst and Caitlin Trimble are both turning 16!There tea party theme was the 50s. I wore a poodle skirt and we all dressed up in 50's style! Happy birthday to both of you! You are some of my dearest friends! Here are some pictures from the night. I had such a good time and I love both of you dearly. My tea party is in October and I can't wait! I've been planning it with Abbie Montes. I'll post some pictures of how my planning is going in the next few weeks. XD

Chairs of Honor

Back tables

Food line




No comments:

Post a Comment