Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Guess what???

today's post was very goofy, but as I have not done a funny post in a long time, I thought it was about time that I do some fun posts. This is a list of things that I have either done, or really want to do. comment and tell me which of these you think I have done and which I haven't.  some of these my friends will know, some you will have to guess at. Guess what? that's my title
1. waking up to the smell of breakfast
2. enjoying hot chocolate in the middle of july
3. cleaning your room with a toothbrush
4. washing the dishes and listening to mandisa at the same time
5. eating cookies
6. running a mile and then falling down exhausted
7. sewing projects
8. learning algebra :-)
9. doing my laundry every monday
10. Quiet Time in the morning
11. Worshiping at church
12. watching movie with my best friends
13. laughing over floundring
14. painting my nails and totally messing up
15. studying marine biology
16. swimming the 500 and your goggles come off on lap #2
17. speaking in public
18. laughing and joking around right before you race
19. putting your goggles on backwards right before you get on the blocks
20. making your parents laugh
21. living through life with a middleschool perspective-especially through the middleschool years
22. vacumming up all of the roly polies on my carpet
23. redesigning my room
24. taking a shower-actually love doing this!!!
25. having a sleepover with your siblings
26. acing a math test
27. texting your "pen pal"
28. rolling on the floor laughing when what you are laughing at is not really funny at all
29. joking around with your parents on the subject of chicken
30. eating elk
31. reading the map of Australia in Georgia, USA
32. looking for a picture and finding a cheese-it
33. walking around in jean shorts in december
34. pretending you are an angel
35. ramming your head into a rack at Kohl's
36. walking through Target with the "I really can't buy anything here" perspective
37. buying candy at walmart
38. skiing
39. loving a pair of boots 
40. texting your grandparents
41. going on a mission trip
42. enjoying being competitive
43. playing piano
44. writing an essay three times
45. writing  research report
46. using your life in order to find true hope
47. living each day like it will be your last
48. finding a true love
49. that true love is amazing
50. that love is Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment