Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Say Quack and snap and I wish I was used!

We have  3 inflatable animals in our houses. one is our excruciating duck. I say excruciating because it's a hassle to blow up and a hassle to carry. Two is our alligator or crocodile. I have no idea if it is either!  three is our inflatable swan.
Our duck is an inflatable nightmare! In other words, it's massive! It has a comical expression that most ducks don't have. Actually, I don't know of anyone else who has a duck like ours. In is a bright yellow and is basically impossible to climb on to from the water and is very annoying to be pushed off of. In other words, it's the one of the things people look for  when they drive by if the duck is out; we're here!
Our alligator(that's what I call it.) Is much easier to climb on to from the water. It is our newer inflatable. I myself am scared of alligators so even though it's an inflatable; i generally stay away from him as much as possible, don't ask my why. He is about 5 ft. long and is much easier to blow up than the duck.

We have never used the swan. it is much smaller than the duck and the gator so i don't know when we will begin using it.
In summary, we have a lot to be thankful for in our house today! We have an annoying inflatable duck, a giant alligator and a never used swan!

No comments:

Post a Comment